Please use the Contact Form to inquire about workshops for your group (or you can call 781-209-6444).
- 57 Questions to Answer for Your Child: taken from the book of the same title, this workshop explores the basics of family history preservation and provides the opportunity to answer 57 questions for your child in a group setting so that you can share the experience with others and relive fond memories. A copy of the book 57 Questions to Answer for Your Child will be provided to each attendee. (Learn more about this workshop here.)
- Writing Your Life's Story - a Guided, 9-Step Workshop: at the end of this workshop, you will have a complete roadmap for writing your life's story and leaving a lasting legacy. There will be the opportunity to do some writing in the workshop, plus guidelines for completing steps after the workshop is done.
- How to Leave a Spiritual Legacy for Future Generations: is your faith important to you? Do you want to pass along your spirituality and your beliefs? This workshop will provide the steps you need to leave behind a lasting spiritual legacy.
- Family History Preservation when You Live Far Apart: this workshop provides a checklist of ideas (and instructional time) about how to use technology to preserve your history, even if you're too far apart to see each other in person.
- Legacy Letters: this workshop walks you through the steps of writing letters to loved ones that are meaningful and cherished.
- Journaling with Purpose: keeping a journal is a perfect way to let loved ones know your thoughts, feelings, and philosophy. Historically it has been a way of preserving memories and details, and it remains so in modern times (although there are many more ways to journal now). This workshop teaches you how to be mindful of journaling in a way that preserves your family history, along with exploring different types of journals: paper journals, audio journals, online journals, and video journaling.
- How to Create a Family History Website: if you'd like an online option for your family history preservation (that is an alternative to Facebook), this workshop will teach you how to create a Family History Website in a weekend.
- How to Write Your Book in a Weekend: if "becoming a published author" is on your bucket list, this workshop is for you. This workshop covers the steps, planning, and tools you need in order to write your book in a weekend.